WIRELESS TRIGGER BOX
The Wireless Trigger Box (WTB) system is designed to operate with any seismic recording system and mechanical impact source. There are two parts to the WTB system: One WTB senses the trigger pulse and transmits it while the second WTB receives the trigger signal and starts the seismograph.
Each WTB consists of a VHF radio with selectable frequencies, a Radio Trigger Module (RTM) for synchronizing trigger units, all in a sturdy aluminum enclosure
The standard WTB unit is designed to operate with any DAQlink unit and a compatible hammer switch. One WTB-equipped source can trigger multiple DAQlink units via multiple remote WTB units.
A standard WTB System includes:
- Wireless Trigger Box (for the Source Equipment)
- WTB Hammer Switch Cable
- Wireless Trigger Box (for the Seismograph)
- WTB Seismograph Trigger Cable
- WTB-PC Communications Cable
- WTB/RTM Configuration Software
- Two Microphone/Speaker Units
- Two 12 volt power cables and batteries
- Weight: 5 pounds (2.3 kilograms) – Not including batteries
- Size: 8.0 x 8.0 x 4.0 inches (20.3 x 20.3 x 10.2 cm) – Not including antenna and connectors